Information, Terms and conditions, Summer
Please check starting point for summer activities once making the reservation. Some of the trips start outside the Ruka and the starting place can be reached by own car or taxi. Transfer services from us are possible if requested in advance.
Programs incl. all necessary equipment, guidance, insurance and VAT. All other inclusions (e.g. snacks, meals or transfers) are specified in the description of each program.
All durations of programs are approximate and may vary depending on the group size and weather conditions. We reserve the right to change the routing, timing, or contents of the programs, for instance, because of the prevailing weather conditions or possibly dangerous situations. If an activity cannot be delivered by our team due to force major situation, customers have right to change the date without any extra costs or to receive a full refund.
Our safaris may have specific requirements such as min. age or height or physical conditions. Any of those are mentioned in the program description.
Our river rafting adventures have certain limitations due to safety reasons:
Wild route rafting is permitted only for persons that are at least 18 y.o.
The family route is permitted only for persons older than 5 y.o.
The scenery route is permitted only for persons older than 5 y.o., however, recommended min. age is 7 y.o due to the long duration of the trip.
Persons under min. age limit cannot participate in the activity, even with permission from parents. Please, be aware, your age will be checked once you are joining the activity.
Payments, bookings, and cancelations
Booking is confirmed only when full or deposit payment is received. An offer sent by Ruka Adventure is not a booking confirmation, please note we don’t hold any places when sending an offer, therefore capacity is subject to change.
All online bookings must be paid in full at the moment of reservation.
E-mail/phone reservations are possible to pay in parts: 30% deposit within 2 weeks from the reservation moment and 70% latest 2 weeks prior to the event. Reservations made less than 1 month prior to the event are to be paid in full.
- Cancellation fee of 100% is charged if cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 50% is charged if cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 25% is charged if cancelled 31 days or less before the event
- Cancellation fee of 10% is charged if cancelled 100 days or less before the event
Accommodation, 3rd party services, meals, rentals, and tailored activities/packages may have different cancelation terms!
Change of activity date is possible (subject to availability) – fee may apply.
All changes and cancelations are to be informed in writing.
- The gift card can be used to purchase any product offered by Ruka Adventures.
- The gift card can be used in our online store as well as in our activity shop and safari house in Ruka.
- The gift card is valid for 1 year from the moment of purchase.
- The gift card is valid for a single transaction only.